Six nostalgic Christmas cards depicting much-loved Lakeland scenes in the snow by long-time Cumbria and Lakeland Walker magazine illustrator and cartoonist Jim Watson.
Printed in Kendal, Cumbria, on recycled card, Jim's watercolour illustrations of iconic Lakeland locations – from Ambleside's Bridge House to Keswick's market place – evoke magic winter days in the heart of the Lakes.
- Bridge House, Ambleside
- The Britannia, Elterwater
- Hawkshead Christmas tree
- Coniston dusk
- Grasmere, Dove Cottage carol singers
- Keswick Moot Hall shoppers
All cards sold at Inspired By Lakeland are printed locally, with a percentage of profits ploughed back into local business and Cumbrian-based charities. We are committed to sustainable business.
- 15cm x 15cm square card in a recycled envelope and packed in a recycled bag in sets of 6 cards for £7.50.
- Printed on high quality 350 gsm FSC-approved board.